A delightful first floor holiday apartment, forming part of a terraced cottage but with its own private entrance, on the outskirts of the popular town of Crieff in the middle of beautiful Perthshire scenery. Refurbished, decorated and furnished to a high standard, this self-catering apartment is ideal for families or friends looking for an excellent retreat in a beautiful part of Scotland.
This lovely cottage is only a few minutes’ stroll from the centre of town with a varied selection of shops, cafes and bars. Close by you can discover how crystal glass is made at the Caithness Glass Visitor Centre, or explore the world of whisky at the Famous Grouse Experience. The leisure centre offers a pool, gym and squash courts.
As well as walking and cycling in the beautiful surrounding countryside, why not experience a Land Rover Highland Safari, try a tree top adventure or quad bike at the Action Glen outdoor centre, or head to Crieff Hydro for activities or spa treatments?
A superb holiday home for exploring the area.
- Gas central heating with electric fire.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair on request.
- Roadside parking immediately outside or on nearby street.
- Lockable bike storage.
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
- Note: The back door of the property leads to a flight of 13 steps down to the garden.